2007年12月4日火曜日

Homework#5

We talked about many superstitions in many countries,
but do you think it is important to talk about them? Why?Is communication affected by superstitions?
Do you believe in Japanese superstitions? If so, what superstitions, what do they mean and why do you do,use, or believe in them?

I talked about German superstitions last time. It's similar superstitions between Germany and Japan. German seem to believe some superstitions. But, I don't think it's important to talk it. It's good to talk on the boards and it's not good to die hard about supestitions. So I don't think good to come too much under the influence of superstitions.

Next, I believe in Japanese superstitions. For Example, when I see a hearse, I clench my fusts tightly to hide my thumbs. If I don't hide my thumbs, I'm with my parents when they pass away. I can't accept this supestition. But I think in case of emergency and I'll hide my thumbs.

0 件のコメント: