2008年7月30日水曜日

Class#9 Reflection

Family



a. When do children usually leave home?
In my opinion, they leave home when they graduate from high school or university. Also they ch
oose a university that have to live on their own.

b. How many people live in your home?
There are four people living in my home, and the stracture is that my fater, mother, younger sister, and me.

c. Do you have head of the family?
I think it's my father. He doesn't speak much, but he usually wax eloquent when he has a belt.

d. Who does the house work?
My mother did. But I have no opinion it so family member should help her more.

e. Who runs the family?
I think it's my father. He deside everything of house.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
There are four rooms, my room, my mother's room, my father's room and my sister's room.

0 件のコメント: