2008年6月9日月曜日

Class#2 Buddhism


1. How is your daily life affected by Buddhism? What do you do and why do you do it?

No, my daily life is not affected by Buddhism. My family don't believe in any religions and I'm not interested in it. Also I don't know rules of each religions but I believe the existence of God. Because I think there is a creator on the earth. So I pray to God for help and I draw a fortune slip.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/kyoiku/renai/20070516us41.htm
I read this article and it's written about education. It said that students learn about the global enviroment and the peace education and they should master cross culture communication. In my opinion, we need to know more international situation affairs and Japanese should be interented in foreign countries.

2 件のコメント:

no.1-jm さんのコメント...

mine too. Actually, I don't have a chance to think about Buddhism in my daily life. And now in Japan, most people don't believe one strong.

bob さんのコメント...

I agree about one point.
My family don't believe in any religions and they are not interested in it.
Of cause, me too.
But,I don't believe the exstence God.
what is Got?